Come cool off at the Evans Park Splashpad which opens around Memorial Day each year and closes for the season around Labor Day. Splashpad may open sooner or close later dependent upon weather. Splashpad is unsupervised and available for drop-in use between 9am and 7pm. Please be sure to read and follow all rules posted below and on site before using.
- WELCOME TO YOUR COMMUNITY SPLASHPAD! PLEASE READ AND ADHERE TO ALL RULES TO ASSIST US IN KEEPING ALL VISITORS SAFE AND THE SPLASHPAD OPEN AND AVAILABLE FOR ALL TO ENJOY. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
· Hours of operation are from 9am until 7pm – Splashpad may be turned off at any time however due to weather or for maintenance – Do not use if lightning is observed in the area
· Absolutely no rocks, mulch, sticks, leaves or other types of aggregate material allowed on Splashpad
· No pets, food or glass containers allowed on Splashpad
· Do not drink or allow small children to drink water from the Splashpad
· No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, or other wheeled devices allowed on Splashpad – Wheelchairs and accessibility devices are permitted
· No running or rough play allowed
· Swim diapers required for infants and toddlers
· No climbing on Splashpad features